People Changing the World
We believe the time has come for a non-profit organization of forward-thinking people changing the world for The Highest Good of All. Our approach is a 4-phase strategy for world change founded on open source project-launch blueprinting everything people need to build self-sufficient and self-replicating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities all over the world. We are acting as a non-profit coordinator and hub for people interested in helping us as we design and demonstrate evolved sustainability components that can be individually or collectively duplicated.
|Click Here for our Partnership
|Click Here for the Community Member
PEOPLE CHANGING THE WORLD
We as a species have the ability and resources to create a better world of sustainable cities that address the rising concerns of our day while regenerating our planet and preparing us for the challenges of tomorrow. We are designing these cities to not only be model solutions, but solution-creating models that provide the research, blueprints, and necessary support for successively easier and more affordable and creative teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities everywhere.
WHAT WE ARE OPEN SOURCE PROJECT-LAUNCH BLUEPRINTING
WHAT WE WILL ULTIMATELY ACCOMPLISH
- A duplicable model solution that creates additional solution creating models
- Building 7 completely different duplicable self-sufficient village/city prototypes
- Becoming the #1 provider of open source and free-shared information in the world
- Redefining sustainability as an open source and for The Highest Good of All industry
- Evolving and expanding ALL aspects of comprehensively sustainable infrastructure and living
- A measurable global shift towards sustainability practices that will benefit all of humanity
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ONE COMMUNITY
Q: What sets One Community apart from similar projects?
In our opinion there are many sustainability projects forming right now that align with the open source philosophy and our sustainability mindset. What we feel really sets us apart is our specific commitment to thinking and living for for The Highest Good of All, our open source project-launch blueprinting, and how we are integrating these through our global sustainable communities strategy to provide what is needed for the building of self-sufficient and self-replicating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities all over the world.
Q: What sets One Community open source goals apart from similar projects?
We are already “walking our talk” through everything we are open source project-launch blueprinting and free use of our business plan, all website content, and the continuing development of two additional websites:
- Ethosolutions.org :: Supporting any product, idea, or organization that is unarguably forward thinking through the creation of promotional and supportive web pages featuring them as “ethosolutions” and helping everyone build a better world.
- PeoplesAgenda21.com :: A forty-chapter open source sustainability website we have built to comprehensively share action items that anyone can take to support sustainability covering everything from protecting the atmosphere to sustainable livelihoods to promoting human health, biotechnology management, and more.
Q: What is the specific One Community short-term goal?
- To become a world leader in open source sustainability tools, tutorials, and resources within 6 months of moving onto the property as detailed in our open source page.
- To expand within 5 years to a community of 200 full-time residents operating as a think tank and global solutions hub living and creating for The Highest Good of All demonstrating and producing ongoing tools, resources, and tutorials while hosting thousands of annual visitors as outlined in our long-term vision page.
- To define the sustainability industry itself as an open source industry, expanding international mainstream awareness and participation; to increase the appeal and desire for sustainability by demonstrating and sharing a more attractive and fulfilling way of living that anyone can have if they desire to create it too.
- To work with and teach as many people as possible to duplicate and/or evolve our sustainability model as their own teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities everywhere.
Q: What is the ultimate One Community long-term goal?
To provide what is necessary for the next wave of teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities to establish themselves as open source partners and fellow leaders of the open source and sustainable planet movement leading to what we believe will be a New Golden Age of cooperation, creativity, collaboration, sustainable living, and increased happiness for all people.
Q: How far is One Community in the creation process?
Visit our progress page for a regularly updated list of our accomplishments and progress.
● We believe the next step toward creating global sustainability is to demonstrate a working prototype and clear away the mystery and uncertainty surrounding the creation of something like One Community.
● We believe it is essential not to just demonstrate sustainability, but also to demonstrate a more fulfilling way of living that is possible because of sustainability, and we want to teach people that too.
● We believe teaching people how to build their complete food, energy, a variety of sustainable housing infrastructure models, how to work with local governments and agencies, how to obtain funding, how to demonstrate more fulfilled living, how to establish their own eco-tourism or other business models, and how to share their abundance and knowledge with surrounding communities (so those people can start duplicating the model too), will create additional teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities that will assist in the creation of increasingly more like-minded communities, villages, and cities and ultimately a sustainable planet.
● We believe in being the change we wish to see in the world and in teaching others how they can be the change too.