One Community is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization fulfilling our purpose of open source project-launch blueprinting everything needed to build self-propagating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities all over the world. To take our designs and plans to the next phase that includes demonstration we are seeking funding to secure the property we have selected for the building of One Community. This page outlines the funding help we are seeking and why we will not move onto the property and start building until we are 100% debt free.
FUNDING ONE COMMUNITY
What would help One Community the most right now would be funding to secure the property so it is no longer on the market. You can read our LOCATION ESSENTIALS PROPERTY PAGE to see the criteria that was used during the 2-year selection process, and all the work we’ve put into this location. This would also help us to complete our team, complete the necessary site specific details related to infrastructure planning, and engage the permitting and open source project-launch blueprinting process at a much more efficient and effective level.
Donation of the funds to secure the property (3 million) would accelerate our ability to accomplish our goals. Donation of complete funding (5.5 million) would accelerate this even more. That said, a for-profit investment to hold the property until the investment was repaid, and using the property as collateral, would help immensely too. This investment would come with an understanding that we would start marketing the location immediately but nobody would be moving onto the property or improving the property until we owned it completely and had secured the rest of our necessary funding (2.5 million).
Email Jae for an NDA and to set up a time to discuss details if you are someone with the means to make either of these options a reality.
ONE COMMUNITY’S COMMITMENT TO DEBT-FREE CREATION
We have been asked many times to monetize One Community in a variety of different ways. We will not move onto the property unless/until we are debt free. Here are the primary reasons why:
- Our purpose is to create the open source blueprints for self-sufficient and self-replicating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities
- Our world changing goals are founded on the development and free sharing of information – to effect maximum change, we believe it is important to create and share without copyrights, patents, or limits of use
- We believe it is essential to remain debt free because of the easily capitalized value of what we are developing and providing freely already, and our commitment to continue to provide everything we do for free
- All One Community Pioneer Team members and consultants are volunteers. While it costs nothing to join One Community, members receive no payment and are required to cover all personal expenses for at least the first year
- We are creating One Community to define a new path to freedom from the burden of debt and we believe it is important to demonstrate this by first being the change we wish to see in the world
- Income created through our revenue streams is necessary for continued research, development, and open source project-launch blueprinting beyond our initial food and energy infrastructure, Pod 1, and Pod 2 as outlined in our Long-term Vision Page
For all of the above reasons, donations to our 501c3 non-profit organization would most quickly facilitate our global goals but we are open to other short-term investment options that can work with our decision to not move onto the property until we are debt free.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FUNDING OPTIONS
Q: How much do you need to secure the property? How much for the complete project?
Three million dollars will secure the property and 5.5 million will fund the complete project as outlined in our business plan. We will not move onto the property or begin building in any way until we have raised the complete funding for our project.
Q: Have you talked to the property owner about a partnership?
Yes, this is not an option.
Q: Have you considered a less expensive property?
Yes, please see our property page to learn why we have chosen this property.
Q: How are you maintaining momentum as you continue to seek funding?
Q: What will you do if you don’t get funding?
We will continue as we are to do everything we can to move ourselves and other like-minded and forward-thinking projects forward through research, development, and open source project-launch blueprinting. Examples of how we are demonstrating this now can be found on our Better World Page and we will continue until we are funded, upon which we will provide even more.
The next step for us is securing funding so that we can take this development where it is meant to go and accomplish everything outlined in this website. Donation would facilitate the creation of One Community the fastest and we are open to discussing other options as well. Our most immediate need is assistance in securing the property.