A Better World
One Community is a Highest Good of All organization open source project-launch blueprinting everything needed to build self-propagating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities all over the world. We are designing these cities to not only be model solutions, but solution-creating models that provide even more research, blueprints, and necessary support for successively easier and more affordable and creative duplication everywhere.
WHAT WE WILL ULTIMATELY ACCOMPLISH
- A duplicable model solution that creates additional solution creating models
- Building 7 completely different duplicable self-sufficient village/city prototypes
- Becoming the #1 provider of open source and free-shared information in the world
- Redefining sustainability as an open source and for The Highest Good of All industry
- Evolving and expanding ALL aspects of comprehensively sustainable infrastructure and living
- A measurable global shift towards sustainability practices that will benefit all of humanity
FOUNDATIONS OF OUR APPROACH
- Location and favorable environment
- Partnering with other forward thinkers
- Clarity of purpose and global plan for success
- Operating and creating for The Highest Good of All
- Sustainable sustainability so that what is created will continue
- Open source project-launch blueprinting without copyright, patents, or limits of use
- Aggressively marketing so resources are easily accessible, widely distributed and effective
- Provision of a diversity of involvement options for maximum exposure and participation
FOUNDATIONS OF A SUSTAINABLE CIVILIZATION
- Food: Aquaponics Details
- Energy: Off Grid Energy Details
- Housing: Overview | Pod 1 Details | Pod 2 Details
- Education: Adult Education | Early Childhood Education
- Financial Independence: Revenue Streams | Entrepreneurial Model
- Personal Enrichment: Fulfilled Living | Culture of Personal Growth
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ONE COMMUNITY
Q: What sets One Community apart from similar projects?
In our opinion there are many sustainability projects forming right now that align with the open source philosophy and our sustainability mindset. What really sets us apart is our open source project-launch blueprinting strategy specifically purposed to create self-propagating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities to be built all over the world.
Q: What sets One Community open source goals apart from similar projects?
We are already “walking our talk” through everything we are open source project-launch blueprinting as well as free use of our business plan, all website content, our back office structure, and the continuing development of two additional websites:
- Ethosolutions.org :: Supporting any product, idea, or organization that is unarguably forward thinking through the creation of promotional and supportive web pages featuring them as “ethosolutions” and helping everyone build a better world.
- PeoplesAgenda21.com :: A forty-chapter open source sustainability website we have built to comprehensively share action items that anyone can take to support sustainability covering everything from protecting the atmosphere to sustainable livelihoods to promoting human health, biotechnology management, and more.
Q: What is the specific One Community short-term goal?
- To become a world leader in open source sustainability content within 6 months of moving onto the property as detailed in our open source project-launch blueprinting page.
- To expand within 5 years to a community of 200 full-time residents producing ongoing tools, resources, and tutorials while hosting thousands of annual visitors as outlined in our long-term vision page.
- To define the sustainability industry itself as an open source industry, expanding mainstream awareness, appeal and desire for sustainability by demonstrating and sharing a more attractive and fulfilling way of living that people can have if they are willing to create it too.
- To teach as many people as possible to duplicate and/or evolve our sustainability model.
Q: What is the ultimate One Community long-term goal?
To provide what is necessary for the next wave of teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities to be built all over the world as our open source project-launch blueprinting partners and fellow leaders of the open source and sustainable planet movement leading to a New Golden Age of cooperation, collaboration, innovation, creativity, sustainable living, and increased happiness for the entire human organism.
Q: How is One Community being funded?
We are still seeking funding. Please see our Funding Related Details Page.
Q: Where will One Community be located and why?
Click HERE for property details that include why we have chosen the location we have.
Q: How far is One Community in the creation process?
Visit our progress page for a regularly updated list of our accomplishments and progress.
Q: If you are giving everything away through open source, how do you intend to make money?
Our model is designed to prosper specifically because we are giving everything away through open source project-launch blueprinting. We accomplish this through eco-toursim marketed with the open source infrastructure we have already created and other supported revenue streams outlined here – all of which further promote our model of spreading sustainability and actively promoting and distributing even more open source blueprints for duplication by as many people as possible.
● We believe the next step toward creating global sustainability is to demonstrate people living and creating for The Highest Good of All and a working prototype that clears away the mystery and uncertainty surrounding the building and sharing of something like One Community.
● We believe it is essential not to just demonstrate sustainability, but also to demonstrate a more fulfilled way of living that is possible because of sustainability, and we want to teach people that too.
● We believe open source project-launch blueprinting for re-creation of all aspects of One Community, as individual components or complete self-sufficient teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities like One Community, is the fastest way to spread the model and facilitate a global shift to sustainable living.
● We believe teaching people how to build their complete food, energy, a variety of sustainable housing infrastructure models, how to work with local governments and agencies, how to obtain funding, a more fulfilled way of living, how to establish their own eco-tourism or other business models, and how to share their abundance and knowledge with surrounding communities, so those people can start duplicating the model too, will create communities around the world that will assist in the creation of increasingly more like-minded communities and ultimately a sustainable planet.
● We believe in being the change we wish to see in the world and in teaching others how they can be the change too.